Sunday, September 23, 2012

TEACHING ENGLISH

 I went to school today.  CJ's classes are all very interesting. I walked into his 1st class and said "Hello",  the students looked at me and their mouths dropped open and they just looked at each other. I said "Good morning, How are you?" They didn't know what to think.  CJ walked into the classroom and I sat down and later he asked me to introduce myself.  He told them I was his mother and they again looked at me in shock.

 I did the same thing at his 2nd class which was a more advanced English class.  I received a little bit of a different response.  They all said good morning and I asked them if they like leaning English, they said yes they did. I asked where their teacher was and they pointed to the door where CJ was walking in.  He told them I was his mother and they all smiled and said "Hello" and waved at me.


This is Emma. She is the star student of the school and really likes to talk.  She speaks English very well and I loved talking to her.  She wanted to know why Charles skin was lighter than mine and why I had blue eyes and he didn't.  She told me she thought he was a witch because his nose was long. She was very amusing.
She just loves Charles.  She even gave him a piece of candy.
 This was his class at the Elementary School.  They also didn't know what to think. A few of them tried to hide under their chairs.


 These children were in another class and even younger.  They all love their picture taken.

Emma wanted a picture of us together.  We  made plans for her to take me somewhere beautiful next time I visit China.

1 comment:

indianfeetl said...

oh, the kids are so cute .... especially Emma .... you could bring her home with you!